When it comes to clealing glasses as tempting as it may be, don’t use the following methods.
- Don’t use your clothes to clean your lenses (Shirts, Blouses, Jackets ect) the little particles on your clothing can scratch your lenses!
- Don’t use paper towels they are far to abrasive to use on lenses.
- Don’t use house hold cleaners, cleaning agents like window and glass cleaners contain chemicals that can damage the lenses and the coatings.
For the best results!
- DO use a micro fibre cloth, they are made from nylon and polyester therefore they don’t leave lint on your lenses!
- DO use lens cleaners sold at your opticians they are specially formulated to safely clean your glasses.
Do share these tips with your friends and family!